Today is a day to let lanterns and paper ships float on water.
1. Don’t go out at night.
2. Don’t go swimming.
3. Don’t move to a new houses, or start a new job, or get married.
4. Don’t hang clothes outside at night.
7. Don’t wear red because ghosts are attracted to red.
8. Don’t sing or whistle.
9. Don’t look in the mirror.
10. Remember, appreciate, love and forgive the parents and grandparents who came before you, what you learned from them, what you meant to them and how they shaped your temperament and presence in the world.